- Reduced price
3M ™ 3410 Microprismatic Retroreflective Sheeting Class RA2, White / Red - Pack of 2 Rolls 141mm x 9m (1 left, 1 right)
Price per quantity VAT inc.
3M ™ 3410 Microprismatic Retroreflective Sheeting Class RA2 HIP White / Red - Pack of 2 Rolls 141mm x 9m (1 left, 1 right)
Código SKU: RF171HIBLRJ09141
Reflective Adhesive Tape Level II White / Red, Approved for Crane Labeling.
The pack consists of a roll of reflective tape on the right and a roll of reflective tape on the left. Measurements of each roll: 9m x 141mm.
We present a new line of reflective tapes. It is a 3M reference suitable for the labeling of Roadside Assistance Vehicles, or more commonly known as Cranes, according to the new applicable regulations.
The retroreflective sheet High Intensity Prismatic Flexible Series 3410 preprinted or printed according to DIN 30710, is designed for vehicle safety markings.
The retroreflective sheet High Intensity Prismatic Flexible Series 3410 complies with the photometric requirements specified for Class 2 in the UNE EN 12899-1 Standard and the General Vehicle Regulations, BOE January 23, 2010; signal V2 (Obstacle Vehicle on the road), according to Technical Report issued by the L.C.O.E. (Official Central Laboratory of Electrotechnics).
- Retroreflective, microprismatic, flexible and impact resistant foil
- Excellent angularity
- Similar appearance day and night
- Suitable for applications on both flat and rigid surfaces
- Outdoor durability of up to 3 years
- Heat removable up to 3 years
- Available in printed format in white / red chevron at 45º
- Clean the substrate, prior to application, using a cloth and Isopropyl alcohol
- Check the substrate temperature
- Check that the ambient temperature at the time of application is kept in a range of 16º to 30ºC (never lower than 10º C).
- Make the application paying attention to the pressure, which should be 1-2 kg / cm2 and uniform over the entire surface
- Do not stretch the sheet during its application
- Do not overlap the markings
- Cut the sheet around the screws, rivets and joints, between joints and overlaps
- Do not subject the applied surface to sudden changes in temperature immediately after applying the marking. The recommendation is 24 hours
- If the application is to be carried out on an unknown substrate, adhesion tests must be carried out beforehand
- Blanco / Rojo
- 141 mm
- 9 m